My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Monday, May 5, 2008

A plee with Gas Stations to do something good

I was at the gas station the other day and it simply pained me to see all the garbage bins overflowing with recyclable plastics. So, I decided to write the companies and plead with them to offer recycling bin alternatives along with the garbage bins. I don't know that anything will come from it, but maybe it would if we all start writing requesting this change.

Here are a few companies contact information to start:

Arco
Conoco Phillips
Kum & Go
QuikTrip
Shell
Valero

Exxon Corporate Headquarters
5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas 75039-2298
(972) 444-1000

If you find any other gas station information not listed, please share. I just basically, asked why they are not recycling and suggested that the begin offering it as an option. These were not nasty letters/emails that I sent because I don't know that it should be the first option. Especially with these companies, who probably only hear negative feedback. If anyone feels like sharing their letters/emails, please do.

No comments: