My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sample Green Products for Free

I'm not sure where I heard about it but I believe it was a blog I know and trust. The site is Free Green Cleaners and you sign up, free of charge, for the possibility of receiving free green products to test and review. According to their site:
You can post your review to your blog, myspace, a product review site, or anywhere you feel is appropriate. We do not set limits on the length or content other than it must relate to the product you received and it must contain at least two links back to us.
I don't know about you, but I signed up and I'm eager to receive a product to test. I, of course, will post my reviews here, for everyone to see. Again, it's free, so give it a try if you want. If not, pass the word on to someone who might be interested.

No comments: