My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun things to with MaGAZinEs

Though I don't have many magazines, I do get Parents magazine that I got free from AdPerk.com. You can read more about that on my other blog, R-n-R Reviews. While I usually put them in the free bins at the library, I kept seeing these coasters (left) made of magazines and I just had to try it. Here's the instructions if you want to as well.

The whole thing got me wondering what else I could do with old magazines. Cut Out + Keep is a really cool site with some good ideas like shredded jewelry beads and a different coaster.




Here's a something I wouldn't have thought of, a table. I don't know what I think of it, but you be the judge. It's definitely different.

No comments: