My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Re-crafting on Craftster

I've been playing around on Craftster's forums and I've found some pretty cool stuff on recycling/re-crafting.

First of all, I found this great challenge they had on re-purposing catalogs. Here's some highlights:

This Rainbow Collage Table Tiles was the winner. Love it!








A Birkin inspired bag -she even tells you how she did it. Amazing!



Catalog flip calendar- Oh I am soooooo doing this.

See all entries here.

This is only 1 of many challenges given, 39 to be specific.

Finally, here's one piece I couldn't resist sharing. I have a feeling there's a lot more where this came from.

This is called "Two Chairs to a Bench For Two” and it's made from to old chairs. I wouldn't have even known it until I read that title. Impressive job.

No comments: