My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recycling Old Clothing

I'm in the midst of making my husband anniversary and birthday gifts so just a short post today. I talked before about things to do with old clothes. Here are a couple more ideas:

This jean corset is part of Denim Surgery on Flickr. Personally, I think it could even be cooler if it were more faded and maybe even torn, but that would be a totally different look.



Bathroom Rug This could be done with fabric remnants. I love anything you can do with remnants.

T-Shirt Scarf - While I'm not big into fashion, I love winter clothes. I can't wait to start wearing scarves. Mind you, I hate the cold, so I'm not sure why that is. I think because I can be completely goofy with hats and things. Secretly, I wish I could pull off hats year round, but I just can't.

1 comment:

Caley said...

Thanks for the mention! I'm happy to have found your website.
-Caley, FaveCrafts.com crafting editor and lover of all things green =)