My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Friday, November 6, 2009

Join the Million Baby Crawl‏ and say “NO” to toxic chemicals found in household products

Thanks to Zach for letting me know about Seventh Generation's Million Baby Crawl‏ to Washington "to demand a law that will regulate toxic chemicals found in household products".

In their words:

The federal law that should protect us from health-harming chemicals just doesn't work. Since 1976, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has required safety testing on only 200 of the more than 80,000 chemicals on the market. We need a stronger chemical law to keep our families safe and healthy.
If you want to read more about the specifics, go here. On the site, you can create a crawler of your own or, by all means, support my crawler here.

Here are some videos Zach shared with me about the cause:
Babies on a soapbox
Babies crawling to Washington

1 comment:

Rhianna said...

Just wanted to let you know I tagged you for an award. Stop by my blog to pick up the tag if you'd like.