My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Saturday, March 29, 2008

'going green' art contest

Apparently the FAA Credit Union is holding an art contest for youth on “What 'Going Green' Means to Me”. Here is the information if you're interested, or you can just go to FAA Credit Union's site.

My point it writing about this is not so much about this specific contest but because I think this is a great idea. It gets kids involved, which is important because you gotta start teaching this stuff while they're young. We definitely need the next generation to grow up knowing how important this issue is. They are our future after all.

It's also a fun way to get people involved. Please let me know of any other contests like this one, or if you have any ideas of your own that you want help implementing. I'm going to give some thought to this and see what I can do. My father in law is a teacher and so maybe I can get his school involved somehow.

No comments: