My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fashion & Earth Friendly Boutique

One thing that's also big right now is taking old things, or "retro" items and re-vamping them. I am loving stuff at RetroActif. RetroActif
transforms discarded PVC Art banners into classic, fun and fashionable handbags
and accessories.
On a similar note, I had been receiving newsletters from Baby Center on-line for awhile now. I have found them to be very helpful with baby and motherhood issues, obviously. Then yesterday, I was so glad to get an email titled "Organic, sustainable, all-natural and/or chemical-free products". It was like it was tailored for me. Apparently they have an "Earth Friendly" store carrying:
"organic, sustainable, all-natural, and/or chemical-free environmentally friendly
baby products across a wide range of categories"
They're talking toys, clothing, furniture and even flushable diapers. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know these existed and all this time I've been stressing over using disposable diapers. If anyone has personal experience with these please comment. I'd love to know how they work. I'll post when I've tried them.

No comments: