My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Thursday, April 3, 2008

Earth Month is here!!! Celebrate with Wal-Mart

April is earth month and in celebration Wal-Mart has started making serious strides toward making eco-friendly products more obtainable for the public. As it has been, these eco-friendly products are either too expensive or too hard to find for most people to choose them over the more accessible products.

God Bless America but let's be real, if it's not easy, we usually don't do it. So, when Wal-Mart puts these things right on their shelves, it just doesn't get any easier than that. I know a lot more people will begin making the right decisions because of it.

I actually noticed these changes the other day at Wal-Mart when I went to find recycled toilet paper and was amazed to have come across many other green products stocked on the shelves. It was great. I found an article explaining Wal-Marts efforts more in-depth. I just hope that this leads to more stores following suit.

No comments: