My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Thursday, August 21, 2008

What To Do With Your Glass Jars

Along with my posts on what to do with your baby products, I thought I'd mention what I do with my glass baby food jars. I actually bolt them under the cabinets and shelves in the garage for various nuts and bolts floating around. You can get instructions from ehow here.
You can also use this trick for organizing your craft items. Sewing items, scrapbooking, there's just tons of things that they can be used for. Of course, larger jars can be used as well.


Throw some decorative pastas or beans in them and use them to spice up your kitchen decor.




Make cool votives or festive Christmas trees.

I thought that was exceptionally creative.


Thanks to ThriftyFun.com for some of the ideas. That is a really good site that you all should check out. It's got thousands of great ways to reuse materials.

Feel free to share the ways in which you reuse your glass jars.

No comments: