My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DIY's From Junky to Funky

Every time I happen by DIY network's show, From Junky to Funky, I'm left thinking the show should be called From Junky to a Different Kind of Junk. If you don't know, the show goes around and finds "junk" and revamps it into something new.

Here we have the fabric covered surfboard guitar holder:

Here we have the tree branch lamp:

I wish I could find a picture of this horrible room I just saw them putting together with trash can ottomans and a hideous showcase made out of a ladder, chairs and whatever else they could throw in.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for the idea of trash to treasure but this show is just a bad example if you ask me. Personally, I think I do better makeovers, but that's just me.

No comments: