My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Friday, May 1, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Decoupaged Chair made using an old poster. I am so going to do this. I am a big Pearl Jam fan and have all my old posters my husband refuses to let me put up, something about me being too old, or whatever. Now, however, I have something I can do with them.







Pom Pom Rug made from yarn extras.




Have a fallen tree limb? Make coasters.


Cardboard Ring Frame Art -this is fun



Seed Bead Ring made from plastic milk/juice carton seal. Kids would probably love this craft.


Necktie Flower Pins -Gotta stain on your tie, don't throw it away. Here's a whole list of cool things that can be done with ties.

Washer Necklace. I'm not big on jewelry; but if I was, then this would be something I'd make.


Light bulb vases and other things to do with lightbulbs.


Placemat into Diaper Clutch. This would be handy to keep in the car for those times when you forget your diaper bag.

No comments: