My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't call it a come back

Okay, so I disappeared for awhile. I know I missed Earth Day which has to be some kind of sin for green bloggers, but this is actually a hard time of year for me. It marks the anniversary of my father's birth and death. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Here's just a couple of cool things I found:


Eyeglass necklaces If you've got some coke bottle lenses around, here's a fun idea for them. The instructions are super easy.








"I Am Not A Paper Cup" – Thermal Porcelain Mug. For all you coffee drinkers out there, here's an eco friendly idea.






Reusable Sandwich Wrapper How awesome is this idea?











These Pot Holders are tight...literally, they're made from old tights. Gotta run in your tights, here's what you can do. Of course, you can also cut that leg off and team it with another one-legged pair of the same color.

No comments: