My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Green This Valentine's Day

One big way to go green on Valentine's Day is to cut down on the hoards of Valentine's cards. If you want to do cards, by all means please send eCards. Not only do they save the trees, but you can find tons of decent choices out there for FREE!

I like to bombard my husband with ecards all year long to cheer up his days and let him know I'm thinking of him. On my ecard quest today, I came across Care2 eCard. Though their selection is somewhat small, Care2 makes donations to environmental nonprofits with every ecard sent. To review, that's free, smile on loved ones face and helping save the rainforest. No downside there. What are you waiting for? Send an ecard already!

No comments: