My Goals

To share eco tips &
To discuss changes we can make.


Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kids + Recycled + Halloween + Crafts

I am doing a dinosaur theme for my son's b-day and came across instructions on how to make a Milk Jug Pteranodon along with a Milk Jug Tyrannosaurus Rex Skull, among other things. I thought they were pretty good and so I thought I'd share.



I had just mentioned a bunny costume on my blog RnR Reviews, but this one is done from an old shirt and it is super easy- gotta love that! Lucky Beans has a complete tutorial.

Egg Shell Sidewalk Chalk-Yes, chalk made with eggshells. I know it sounds weird but definitely worth trying all the same.

Eco-Artware has a ton of cool eco crafts for kids. They led me to a site Free Kids Crafts, where I found this cute pumpkin jar & the mummy jar as well.

No comments: